"I think the reason people assume Babywise scheduling isn't possible with multiple children is because we do tend to "slack" more the more kids we have. You have to! Your life can't revolve around one child because you have more than one child. I'm here to say though that you don't have to veer off course just because you have more than one child under your roof! I'm living proof of it :)"
Click here to read more, and to find out 5 ways to Help Break Through the Misconception and Make Babywise Possible with Multiple Children!
Don't forget to come back this week for more Babywise Myth Busters! We have a five days with 8 fabulous myth busting posts for you to read!
Here is the schedule along with the topics for each day:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom- Myths Versus Realities of Babywise
- Tuesday: Katrina at Mama's Organized Chaos- Babywise Isn't Imposing a Schedule, It's Learning the Ideal Schedule
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home- How Schedules Keep Us Flexible, Not Rigid
- Wednesday: Natasha at Let's Be Brave- Babywise Works For YOU, Not The Other Way Around
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures- Babywise and Cry it Out (how they do/don't go together)
- Thursday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright- Babywise and Breastfeeding (does not diminish milk supply)
- Friday: Cole at Twinning Babywise- The Misconception that Babywise is just Sleep Training
- Friday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood- Using Babywise Isn't Impossible with Multiple Children