Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
It is Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! You will be hearing from these lovely ladies this week, all on hot topics people often have questions about:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Wednesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Friday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Valerie, over at BabyWiseMom.com is writing her 6 tips on “How to Have a Good Sleeper”. Check out the sneak peek below and head on over to her site to read the full post!
When your baby doesn’t sleep well, it can drive you to the brink of insanity. You are worried about why baby won’t sleep well. You are emotional because you can’t remember what it feels like to sleep longer than a few hours at a time. You feel stressed because you can’t afford to take your time doing anything because your time is short before baby needs you again (I once removed the clothes from the dryer, moved clothes into the dryer, started a new load, AND folded laundry in FIVE MINUTES when I had a newborn. I try to replicate that every week and just can’t make it happen). You are paranoid because when baby wakes up is always a guessing game. You feel anxious because try as you may, you just can’t get sleep just right.
Helping baby sleep well is not as easy as it ever sounds in written instructions. It is easy to write a simple how-to guide. It is much harder in practice. It is, however, doable. You just need to focus on a few key areas. Here is how you can have a good sleeper (be sure to follow links on any topic you need more input on). Read More…
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!