Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
It is Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! You will be hearing from these lovely ladies this week, all on hot topics people often have questions about:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Wednesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Friday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Kimberly, over at Team Cartwright, is writing about “Twins and Babywise: Why Bother?”. Check out the sneak peek below and head on over to her site to read the full post!
It still feels a little strange when I say it out loud, but I am a twin mom. Not only that, I have three kids! For real, how did that happen? Okay, I know how it happened, and that isn’t the point. The point now is what do I do with these three kids? We had Ben in a really good place schedule, sleep, and eating wise. Babywise was a major part in helping with this. While I was staring down the future with three kids, I knew the Babywise principles would help me again. I so do not have all the answers yet. In fact, I have more questions than answers. I don’t have all the kinks worked out, so I will hold off posting on details until then. What I am talking about today is why I have decided to even try Babywise with my twins when I already have a 2.5 year old.
Here are the big questions I get about choosing Babywise so far:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!