Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
It’s Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! See below for our full schedule this week (8 AMAZING posts on Babywise series topics that are not schedule or sleep related). Today we are hearing from Kim on “Intentional Parenting: How Our Beliefs and Goals Shape Our Parenting Decisions”.
“Both goals and beliefs are important in raising our children. Beliefs are our intrinsic values. These are things like what we view as right or wrong. What do we place importance on and give respect to? Things like honesty, compassion, kindness- these are beliefs. Goals are what we want to achieve. These are results that come from action. Do you want your child to go to a certain college or enter a certain profession? Do you hope your child is a vegetarian? These two ideas- beliefs and goals- do overlap a lot, especially in the big things we want for our kids. I think it is safe to say most parents want to raise happy, successful adults. These fall into both belief and goal categories, so we need to be looking at both as we parent.”
Kim has written such a thoughtful post on this topic. In her full post, she brings up many wonderful examples of things to think through and be intentional with. Head on over to Team Cartwright, to view the full post!
I am so excited for this week. All week the amazing ladies of the Babywise Friendly Blog Network are discussing topics from the Babywise series that are NOT related to schedules or sleep. I know, I know.. what!?!? Babywise has topics not related to schedules or sleep!? YES! And so many amazing ones at that! Check out the amazing line up we have for this week:
(All links will go live the day of)
- Monday – Valerie – How to Correct Your Preteen
- Monday- Natasha – How to Solve the “Wise in Their Own Eyes” Problem
- Tuesday – Kimberly – Intentional Parenting: How Our Beliefs and Goals Shape Our Parenting Decisions
- Tuesday – Caitlin – 5 Ways to Teach Children Kindness
- Wednesday – Katrina – How to Give Instructions to Your Toddler & Achieve Successful Results
- Thursday – Cole – Self Control is a Base Virtue
- Thursday – Carrie – Temper Tantrums & The Happy Heart Rug
- Friday – Emily – How to Teach Your Children Self Control
|Click here to join the MOC Village|
?Don’t forget to leave a comment below! I love hearing from readers! Tell me what you thought of the post, share your experiences, and even drop a topic idea down for me!
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!