Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
It’s Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! See below for our full schedule this week (8 AMAZING posts on Babywise series topics that are not schedule or sleep related). Today we are hearing from Carrie on “Temper Tantrums and the Happy Heart Rug“.
“The book “Toddler Wise” specifically addresses Temper Tantrums in the “Toddler Topic Pool” chapter. It states that “how [a child] controls and expresses his emotions is far more important than the fact he merely controls or expresses himself…… A temper tantrum is a coping mechanism occurring because an individual has not learned how to correctly manage disappointment.” This is so important to us because we believe that part of raising adults is teaching our kids that they are responsible for their own emotions and they have a choice and control over how they handle them. ”
I am so excited for this week. All week the amazing ladies of the Babywise Friendly Blog Network are discussing topics from the Babywise series that are NOT related to schedules or sleep. I know, I know.. what!?!? Babywise has topics not related to schedules or sleep!? YES! And so many amazing ones at that! Check out the amazing line up we have for this week:
(All links will go live the day of)
- Monday – Valerie – How to Correct Your Preteen
- Monday- Natasha – How to Solve the “Wise in Their Own Eyes” Problem
- Tuesday – Kimberly – Intentional Parenting: How Our Beliefs and Goals Shape Our Parenting Decisions
- Tuesday – Caitlin – 5 Ways to Teach Children Kindness
- Wednesday – Katrina – How to Give Instructions to Your Toddler & Achieve Successful Results
- Thursday – Cole – Self Control is a Base Virtue
- Thursday – Carrie – Temper Tantrums & The Happy Heart Rug
- Friday – Emily – How to Teach Your Children Self Control
|Click here to join the MOC Village|
💙Don’t forget to leave a comment below! I love hearing from readers! Tell me what you thought of the post, share your experiences, and even drop a topic idea down for me!
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!