Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
There is a lot of judgment out there about the choices we make as mamas…and women are the worst at judging other women. This video was shared with me on facebook recently and it is too beautiful not to share on my blog!
Here’s the thing: We all have our babies best interest at heart. We are all doing the very best we can. We will try things, we will succeed, we will change our minds, and we will have to tweak along the way. None of us are perfect. None of our babies are the same. None of our circumstances are the same. It is not for us to judge one another. If moms are judging other moms, who is out there to support us? This is THE hardest job in the world- raising another human being to be a beautiful person.
On This Page You Will Find:
So let’s SUPPORT one another regardless of the choices we make, because we all have made one choice that is the same- we all choose to love our babies!
I watched this video, and I am proud to say that I have made the choices that I have made. I am also proud to say that I will support you and all other moms who choose differently!
Here’s what we (my husband and I) decided to choose:
- We chose breastfeeding
- We chose cloth diapers
- We chose to have our baby sleep in her own room at 6 weeks
- We will at some point feed our kids fast food
- We chose for my new career to be a stay at home mom
- We plan to choose public schools
- We chose to use cry it out
- We chose to babywear at times…love my beco Gemini!
- We chose to make most of our own baby food
- We chose to let nature take its course- I ended up with a medical induction at 37 weeks, vaginal birth, with an epidural!
- We chose to do what is best for us and our baby
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!