Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
I have the wonderful opportunity of getting to work as a blogger for Stonyfield (yes the company with the yummy yogurt that we all love feeding to our babies and toddlers)! Stonyfield is an amazing company to work with, as they are very focused on sustainability and conservation efforts. Their latest effort is a very exciting one to share with you all. Stonyfield is partnering with the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) SAFE program (Saving Animals From Extinction). Not only are they contributing funds to a great cause, they have a distinct focus to bring families and children into our zoos, aquariums, and to research locations. Their goal is to inspire a lifelong appreciation of our planet, and a commitment to animal conservation in the next generation.
So how does this impact you? Well, you get to enjoy all of the benefits!
– When you buy two specially marked YoKids yogurt multi-packs, you will receive a FREE kids admission to your local AZA-accredited zoo or aquarium, when you also buy an adult ticket!
– You get to participate in FREE programs, such as this free Facebook Live event from Mystic Aquarium, where we’ll get to see endangered African penguins!
– As always, you get the pleasure of being a part of something amazing with Stonyfield. This is a great company to keep an eye on as they are always bringing their wonderful efforts straight to families, not to mention – their wonderful yogurt in our bellies!
Go to your local grocery store and grab those YoKids yogurt multi-packs so you can get your zoo admission today! I’d love to hear back from you and see some pictures. We’ll be going to our local zoo soon as well. I’m so excited to bring Caroline again, now that she is almost 2.5 years old. She’s just going to love the animals more every time we go!
|Click here to join the MOC Village|
💙Don’t forget to leave a comment below! I love hearing from readers! Tell me what you thought of the post, share your experiences, and even drop a topic idea down for me!
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!