Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
My second fix was MUUUUUUCH better than my first. I attribute that to a few things:
1. I updated my style profile to be a smaller size, so everything fit much better this time around.
2. I created a pinterest board so my stylist could see my “style”.
3. I gave honest and specific feedback on my first fix and why I was returning items.
A sneak peak….
The personalized note…
The style cards (showing you 2 ways to wear each of the 5 items)…
The pricing sheet…
The prices were still high in my opinion, but I think this is as good as it’s going to get with Stitch Fix.
On This Page You Will Find:
- Here’s a look at each item that I received:
- Abie Faux Wrap Dress
- I love the bold print and colors on this dress. Again, it fits very well. I was very happy with this selection!
- Adelise Knit Top
- Himsbury Crew Neck Blouse
- WOW. Such a cool shirt! The detailing on the back is super cute, and the bright blue is fabulous! Again, I love the length. Great shirt.
- How useful was this post?
Here’s a look at each item that I received:
In this fix, I asked for jeans, and I asked to try a dress with sleeves for Fall. This time around, I tried everything on before I looked at the pricing sheet. I had been so excited for the first fix, and then so deflated when I saw the prices, that I didn’t have a good time trying my items on. I did not want this experience to go the same way.
Abie Faux Wrap Dress
This dress is so comfortable and fits so well. I probably would have never picked it up off of the rack in a store, but I was so glad to have tried it on. This is my favorite item out of this shipment!
Renesme Graphic Print Faux Wrap Dress
I love the bold print and colors on this dress. Again, it fits very well. I was very happy with this selection!
Haiden Straight Leg Jean
I asked for jeans that had a higher rise, because I am sick of my underwear or butt peaking out of the top of my jeans when I sit down. I am always pulling up my jeans and hate it! I am convinced that men are the only ones designing jeans for women out there! LOL! Anyway, these jeans fit like a glove. They have a higher waist which I am now in love with, and they are incredibly soft. I wouldn’t have chosen the cuff at the bottom, but I really don’t mind it now that I’ve tried them on! (I’m wearing them in all pictures below).
Adelise Knit Top
This top does not fit very well. It has a very wide neck and low open back. The color is just ok, but the texture in the shirt is very unique. I like the length of the shirt, but overall this was not a favorite.
Himsbury Crew Neck Blouse
WOW. Such a cool shirt! The detailing on the back is super cute, and the bright blue is fabulous! Again, I love the length. Great shirt.
So my thoughts overall….
My stylist did a fantastic job! She listened to what I asked for, and she delivered! I am having a hard time not buying all 5 of these items! Buying the 4 that I like, in this case, is more expensive than buying all 5 items since you get a 25% discount. I may decide to sell the Adelise Knit Top, and I might sell one of the dresses, but I am definitely buying all 5 for now! I will definitely use Stitch Fix again after seeing this shipment!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!