Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
This recipe is SO easy and is a one that will use up leftover vegetables! The bite sized pieces allow baby to feed himself, which leaves you relatively hands free to enjoy your own meal at the same time! Unless, of course, he decides to start throwing his food…. This is what Caroline is currently doing at 8.5 months. The dogs have been incredibly happy!
– Italian sausage (we used mild so it wouldn’t bother Caroline)
– Veggies (whatever you have or want to use)
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
The vegetables that we chose were simply what we had on hand at the time:
– 1 onion
– 1 sweet potato
– frozen California medley (cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots)
Cut the italian sausage and veggies into bite sized pieces and place into an oven safe pan. Drizzle some olive oil over the top and sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste. Mix it all up and put it in the oven at 350 degrees. Cook until the sausage is cooked through (approximately 30 min).
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!