Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
Facebook has fancy, elaborate algorithms that decide what you get to see- meaning you don’t get to see everything in your news feed that you think you should! Just because you’ve liked a page on Facebook, doesn’t mean you’ll get to see posts from that page in your news feed! WHAT?!?! I know, I know…it is frustrating both as a page manager and as a reader.
There are a few things you can do:
1. Like posts from pages that you want to see again. The more likes a post gets, the more it will not only show up in your news feed, but others’ as well.
2. Comment on posts from pages you’d like to see more of. Again, the more comments a post gets, the more likely it is you will see from that page again. Facebook learns what you like by how much you participate.
3. Share posts. If you like a post, please share it. The more love (likes, comments, and shares) a post gets, the more it will show up! (Noticing a trend?)
4. Click on any links. If you click on the link mentioned in a post, Facebook knows you are interested.
5. You can now tell Facebook what pages and people you’d like to see first in your news feed! Here is a detailed outline on how to do so. It is super easy!
The bottom line is, if you want to see posts from a certain page, you have to like, comment, share, click on the link, and tell Facebook that you want to see more. Otherwise it simply doesn’t know. Out of the 200 people that have liked my Facebook page, often only a few readers get to “see” my posts in their news feeds. Help me out and if you see this post, please like it on my Facebook page. Take a moment and tell Facebook that you’d like to see my posts, and like/comment/share as much as you can. As a blogger and page manager, a couple seconds of your time is invaluable to me! That simple act gets more people seeing the posts!
Thank you so much in advance! And thank you so much for reading my blog. I am always so amazed that I have such a good following. I never dreamed this blog would have any readers outside of my family. I am forever grateful for the messages and comments that are sent my way. I am so glad to be helping so many mamas!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!