Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
Who can participate: Any and all children (0-18) Yes, even the babies can participate!!
How it works:
– Set a goal (minimum 500 minutes of reading time)
– Create a wishlist of books online http://x4829.myubam.com/
– Have your child read (or be read to) over a period of 4 weeks
– Collect pledges from friends and family
– Log all reading time
– Send pledges in, send a screenshot of your pledge sheets and reading logs, receive books!
What you earn:
– Reach your reading goal and 100% of your pledge money goes towards free books for your child
– You/Your child gets to pick the books you earn!
– Raise $100 in pledges and earn one free book
– You can choose to donate any percentage of your pledges to St. Jude if you’d like
How to sign up:
– Click on this link and fill out the google form by June 4th http://goo.gl/forms/kFCf9JS8XbacxEJc2
– Information and pledge sheets will be sent to you shortly after!
– Join the Facebook event where we’ll keep everyone motivated, check progress, share book ideas, and more! Click here to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1331076976908683/
Why you should sign them up:
– If your child is not in school yet, you are setting a good tone by reading to them and enrolling them in programs such as these
– If your child is in school, you can beat the summer slide and keep them occupied and learning
– Friends and Family are going to be eager to offer up pledges for this cause
– Free books!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!