Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
It is Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! You will be hearing from these lovely ladies this week, all on hot topics people often have questions about:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Wednesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Friday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Carrie, over at Wiley Adventures, is writing her tips about “Scheduling”. Check out the sneak peek below and head on over to her site to read the full post!
I love a good schedule. I have always loved a good schedule. I also married someone who appreciates a good schedule. So it should come as no surprise that when Kyle and I became parents, we like to set up and follow a good schedule. It is the second reason that drew us to Babywise in the first place. (The first reason was having so many friends in life stages ahead of us with well-rounded kids who loved to sleep, all of whom had used Babywise).
Now that we have done this a few times, I get asked a lot of questions about setting and keeping a schedule. Here are some things to consider.
How to set a schedule in the beginning
Whether you are starting from a pregnancy planning your first baby or even planning a schedule for your older child, my first suggestion is applicable: Read more…
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!