Links to Amazon on this blog are affiliate links*
Babywise Friendly Blog Network Week is continuing strong as we delve into the myths of Babywise! Today we are hearing from Shea at The Moses Home blog on the myth that Babywise makes our lives rigid and hyper-scheduled with little flexibility. She’s building on what we discussed yesterday and givings us a lot of insight as to the amount of flexibility Babywise has allowed her to have in her home…with 4 Babywise babies! She knows what she’s talking about first hand!
“Today, I am talking specifically about having a consistent schedule (a tried and true babywise philosophy) will actually make your child more flexible when the routine must be interrupted. You don’t have to hyper schedule to make Babywise work for your home. In fact, you begin slowly and build. This helps you to know what will work for your family’s lifestyle and needs. “
Don’t forget to come back this week for more Babywise Myth Busters! We have a five days with 8 fabulous myth busting posts for you to read!
Here is the schedule along with the topics for each day:
Links will go live on the day specified below…
– Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom- Myths Versus Realities of Babywise
– Tuesday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos- Babywise Isn’t Imposing a Schedule, It’s Learning the Ideal Schedule
– Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home- How Schedules Keep Us Flexible, Not Rigid
– Wednesday: Natasha at Let’s Be Brave- Babywise Works For YOU, Not The Other Way Around
– Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures- Babywise and Cry it Out (how they do/don’t go together)
– Thursday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright- Babywise and Breastfeeding (does not diminish milk supply)
– Friday: Cole at Twinning Babywise- The Misconception that Babywise is just Sleep Training
– Friday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood- Using Babywise Isn’t Impossible with Multiple Children
- Click this link--> to follow our journey on Facebook
- Click this link--> to follow our journey through weekly emails and never miss a story!